Thursday, August 25, 2011

Matriculation Life

Like Madam Zurina told me before,sucess pathway always full with struggle.No matter how excellent result u scored in your SPM,now it became a past tense.After stepping into the gate of KMPk,there is no more past history.You must start your own new life without any help from parents.

This sentence knock me up.Starting from the orientation week,many of my friends(mostly malays)planning to leave here,just because of the tough week.Fortunately,i make myself success through this suffer week.Sitting in a hot oven(Dewan Seri Kinta),sweating and sweating,compete with the limited time,running here and there.Thanks God,finally i passed this orientation week safely,although i may think about giving up.Orientation week finally became unforgettable memory,due to this week,i realize that i am HOMESICK!

Then,i start my first outing with my new friends,some came from Seremban,Johot,mostly Melaka.Haha.Moving to my new study life,i start my first lecture lesson at lecture hall6,erm,one of the biggest hall in KMPk.After that,continue with lab jobs,tutorial class and malay food(until now i still can't used to curry)

UPS just passed,unfortunately,i didn't scored it excellently.Do hope that coming PSPM,i can score 4 flat pointer.Now,i am having my mid-sem break,Hometown,Tampin always a lovely place.

Homesick,Struggle,just a pathway leading me to success life.

No comments:

Post a Comment